Cloud Songs for Yuri’s night

Cloud Songs is now out at an iTunes store near you!

Yuri’s night on Tuesday (the anniversary of Gagarin’s orbit around the earth) is being marked by an extraordinary film – First Orbit – made by Chris Riley and Paulo Nespoli on the International Space Station. This is the soundtrack.

Get a free track by subscribing here.
best wishes
Philip Sheppard (aka филипп шепард!)

1. radiomovies says:

Full movie is here:

2. music fan says:

what about providing soundtrack to people who don’t have itunes or even where apple’s itunes don’t work???

3. Nick says:

I would like to definitely purchase this soundtrack, BUT not using iTunes.

Maybe CD or mp3 format for my ZEN player.

Nicely done, Cheers!

1. radiomovies says:

Many thanks.. yes will be on other services as listed above (but they take a while to come online…) best Philip

4. Alejandro says:

Hello, I’d like to buy the soundtrack too because I really like it, but I have trouble with iTunes. Is it going to be published elsewhere (amazon, on physical disc, bandcamp, etc)?

1. radiomovies says:

Yes.. should be on Spotify, emusic & amazon in due course!
      Meanwhile there’s a free download here…
      best philip

1. Alejandro says:

Hello Philip, I can’t identify the music at 1:00:30 in the video among the tracks in your album. Is it part of another one or did I just miss it? :P

( 1:00:30 – )

5. Aviusz says:

Hello : )
    Is there any chance to buy some music sheets for pieces from this album? If yes, on what price?
    PS. I dunno how are you doing this but you are making PERFECT music… When i was watching ‘first orbit’ and I was listening to the soundtrack, I was thinking “MY GOD! this music is good, and this piece is just wonderful, it is possible to make better song than this one?… i don’t think so…” 5 minutes later (next track) “OH MY GOD, this piece is better than the one before! HOW THE F***?! HOW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HE IS DOING THAT?!”. And I came through whole movie like that. Seriously, well done : ). Sorry about my english. Its not my native language and Im still learning it.

1. radiomovies says:

err.. wow
      Thanks Aviusz.
      I haven’t planned to make sheet music, but let me know which tracks are interesting and I’ll see what i can do…
      Your English is very good by the way!

6. Tom says:

Your music for First Orbit made me cry.

But in a good way!

Sublime work Philip.

1. radiomovies says:

Thanks Tom – that’s really good to know!

7. Phil says:

Your music for First Orbit made me believe in myself. In a good way :)

Thank you for your gift.